[aur-general] Please rename my biopython packages

Hector Martinez-Seara hseara at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 06:37:43 EST 2012

Hi,
You should upload two new packages with the names corrected
(python-biopython instead of python3-biopython and python2-biopython
instead of biopython). After this ask for the deletion of the old packages
and the transfer of votes and comments to the new ones.
Thanks for your quick acction,
Hector

--
Hector Martínez-Seara Monné