[aur-general] Deletion request: a few packages

Jekyll Wu adaptee at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 10:37:11 EST 2012

于 2012年11月23日 23:08, Felix Yan 写道:
> All removed except pcmanfm-experimental, which have a lot of votes, not
> marked as out-of-date, and maintainer is still active on AUR. I guess it
> would be better if you could contact him and ask if there is a special
> reason why he still keeps the specific old version.

Well, I just tried to contact him (twice), but got this :

      finswimmer at flossenschwimmen-berlin.de

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the
recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for
further information about the cause of this error. The error that the
other server returned was: 550 550 sorry, no mailbox here by that name.
(#5.7.17)
  (state 13).

Also, I left a comment about the build failure about 0.5 years ago, yet
no action so far.  Is that user really still active *as maintainer* ?

Regards
Jekyll