[aur-general] AUR blacklist

Doug Newgard scimmia22 at outlook.com
Fri Nov 23 19:09:30 EST 2012

I've emailed with Ronald van Haren a bit about taking over the svn versions of the e17 packages. He said I should be fine just uploading them to the AUR after he deleted them from Community. He emailed me on Wed 11/21/12 at 4:00 AM CST that he had deleted them from Community and I should be able to upload them, but two and a half days later, it's still giving me an error that "ecore-svn is on the package blacklist, please check if it's available in the official repos." Is there a separate blacklist that's causing me problems?

Scimmia