[aur-general] Building a package from a currently installed program

Storm Dragon stormdragon2976 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 16:15:05 EST 2012

Hi,
I have searched for this and not found anything, but it seems like it should be possible. Is there a way to package a currently installed program? I have a friend who is having trouble with a new Arch install getting Orca working. I know for sure my version of Orca is working, so I wanted to package it for him, send it to him, and let him instal with pacman. I'm just not sure how to do it. Of course, if my version of Orca works on his install that means there is a bug somewhere, but he needs it to be working in order to access information to file a bug lol,  kind of a catch 22.
Thanks
Storm
--
Registered Linux user number 508465: https://linuxcounter.net/user/508465.html