[aur-general] [REMINDER] systemd conversion

Tobias Powalowski tobias.powalowski at googlemail.com
Sun Oct 7 03:10:14 EDT 2012

Am 04.10.2012 20:16, schrieb Tom Gundersen:
> Hi guys,
>
> Thanks to everyone who converted their packages to use native systemd
> service files since my last email.
>
> There are stil 66 packages remaining in our TODO however (10 from
> extra and the rest from community):
> https://www.archlinux.org/todo/178/.
>
> It would be great if we can get the last few packages sorted so
> nothing is left out when systemd moves to base. It might be that some
> packages are pseudo-orphans (i.e., officially maintained, but not in
> practice), so those packages we should probably drop if no one adopts
> them.
>
> If you (for whatever reason) don't think you will be converting your
> packages in the near future, please let us know so we know which
> packages to focus on when we help out with the conversion. In
> particular those of you who have not converted any (or only a small
> percentage) of your packages [0], it would be helpful to know your
> intentions.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Tom
>
> [0]:
>
> cbrannon
> daenyth
> daniel
> jlichtblau
> romashka
> spupykin
> tpowa
> tredaelli
Hi Tom,
- kexec  is probably impossible to add a service file.
We discussed this on IRC some time ago, it's not possible to detect
which kernel should be loaded on shutdown in a clean way.

If you have the time i would be happy if you would look at
- usermin should be the same as webmin
- hpoj I don't have the hardware anymore
- vde2

Thanks
greetings
tpowa