[aur-general] TU resignation: Chris Brannon

Chris Brannon chris at the-brannons.com
Sun Oct 7 11:30:44 EDT 2012

Hello all,
I regret that it has come time for me to resign from Arch Linux, at
least for now.  I have a lot of things going on in my life, with a new
job, a major cross-country move, and so forth.  I haven't really been
attending to my Arch responsibilities, and that isn't really good for
Arch.  I hope to be able to reapply at some later date.  The list of my
packages is at the bottom of this message.  Anyway, it has been fun.
The Arch Linux community is great.  It's one of the greatest things
about this distro.

PS.  I'll continue maintaining my TalkingArch project.  People who are
using it needn't worry.

-- Chris

List of packages:
9base