[aur-general] ttf-kix is on blacklist, why?

Marcel Korpel marcel.lists at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 13:10:55 EDT 2012

Hi all!

When trying to submit a package for a barcode font I got an error message

> ttf-kix is on the package blacklist, please check if it's available in the official repos.

It's not in the official repos, so the only thing I can imagine is
that in the past the font itself was packaged into the tarball. At the
moment, we can simply download it from the official Dutch Post
website. [1]

So, why is ttf-kix on the package blacklist and can it be removed from it?

Thanks in advance!

Regards, Marcel

[1] http://www.postnl.nl/zakelijk/klantenservice/documentatiedownloads/kIX_code/download.aspx