[aur-general] Merge request: teamspeak/teamspeak3

Frederik "Freso" S. Olesen archlinux at freso.dk
Sun Oct 14 01:02:59 EDT 2012

Den 17-09-2012 07:07, Ike Devolder skrev:
>Op maandag 17 september 2012 00:51:56 schreef Frederik Freso S. Olesen:
>>I'd like to request the merging of teamspeak3[1] and teamspeak[2].

<zip>

>>[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=33023
>>[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=61431
>
>since you are not the maintainer of either of these packages i would like to
>see an agreement of both maintainers.
>
>so jwbirdsong and Sabaku, do you agree with a merge, and agree who will
>maintain this merged package. and please reply to the mailinglist.

jwbirdsong has returned, somewhat, and updated his package. It's been
almost a month since this mail was sent out, and, to my knowledge,
neither of the two replied to the merge inquiry. How to proceed from here?

I'd say that teamspeak3 is the more mature and well-maintained of the
two, so merging teamspeak into that would work. I still personally
believe that "teamspeak" is the better namespace though, as long as
teamspeak3 is the latest version of TeamSpeak. :)

--
Namasté,
Frederik "Freso" S. Olesen <http://freso.dk/>