[aur-general] [arch-dev-public] TU Removal -- Kaiting Chen

Kaiting Chen kaitocracy at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 23:08:29 EDT 2012

Hey guys I was actually just about to turn in my resignation. It's been
great working with all of you but unfortunately I have absolutely no time
anymore for my TU responsibilities and do not foresee any circumstance in
the near future in which I will have such time available.

Again you guys and the entire Arch community are awesome; best of luck
going forward! --Kaiting.

--
Kiwis and Limes: http://kaitocracy.blogspot.com/