[aur-general] ibus orphans in [community]

Yichao Yu yyc1992 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 23:16:54 EDT 2012

On Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 9:40 PM, Pham Bao Trung
<pham.bao.trung at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have used ibus for Vietnamese input. The only other option is scim, but
> ibus is far better, so please don't drop ibus.

Btw, what's the input method you are using in ibus right now? Don't
really think ibus provides more options than fcitx on it right now.

And I think it is already clear we shouldn't drop any of the IMFs we
currently have in the official repo (fcitx/ibus/scim... whatever) the
real problem is who will become the new TU to maintain ibus packages
and also about Felix' tu application (this one may need a new thread).
So plz don't worry.