[aur-general] [arch-dev-public] [REMINDER] systemd conversion

Kyle kyle at gmx.ca
Fri Oct 19 21:02:37 EDT 2012

According to Tom Gundersen:
# Could you post your service file to the list (maybe inline if the list
# does not accept attachments)? As Chris is no longer active, I'll push
# a new espeakup with the service files. However, I don't use it myself,
# so would be great if I could have something that was already tested

No problem. It's tested here and works without any issues. Cut between
the lines and edit as needed.

--- begin espeakup.service ---
[Unit]
Description=Software speech output for Speakup using eSpeak

[Service]
Type=forking
PIDFile=/var/run/espeakup.pid
ExecStart=/usr/bin/espeakup