[aur-general] Batch deletion request

PyroPeter abi1789 at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 23 06:25:24 EDT 2012

Hello Archers,

the following packages are all mine and should be deleted:

arduino-syslibs https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=44039
avrdude-arduino https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=46189
librxtx-arduino https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=46192
Reason: My attempt at packaging the arduino software "the right way".
Pita to maintain and used by nobody. (Not even me.) Also outdated.

php-fcgid https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=44046
Reason: Runs php as root, which is obviously a really stupid idea. I'm
not using PHP at the moment, so I'm not going to fix it. Imho, this
should be deleted to prevent people from using it.

Regards,
PyroPeter
--
freenode/pyropeter                                         ETAOIN SHRDLU