[aur-general] nvidia-ice needs to be updated

Cian Mc Govern cian at cianmcgovern.com
Thu Oct 25 09:24:40 EDT 2012

Didn't know it existed :) I've adapted the nvidia-all package:
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=32908 and updated it for
304.60. I used your PKGBUILD from the nvidia-beta-all package but
changed it slightly so that it doesn't build the module for the
linux-mainline kernel. I'm currently maintaining the nvidia-mainline
package and I think it's better to keep them seperate as the
nvidia-mainline package regularly needs patching to compile against
the mainline kernel.

--
Cian Mc Govern
Killaneen