[aur-general] AsciiDoc version of the TU bylaws

Xyne xyne at archlinux.ca
Wed Oct 31 16:30:24 EDT 2012

Having a plaintext version of the bylaws is clearly a sane idea, so +1 from me.
Nice job!

>Kyle and me will probably also send one or two patches to the content,
>so if there's anything else that you would like to add/amend, now would
>be a good time to do that.

Do you mean that you intend to change the bylaws at the same time that they are
converted to AsciiDoc? If so, I think we should convert the format first and
then discuss changes separately.

This isn't an American congressional bill... no need to tack on pet projects in
transit just to get them passed on the merit of the main bill. ;)

Regards,
Xyne