[aur-general] Please orphan peazip-gtk2 and peazip-qt

Xyne xyne at archlinux.ca
Mon Sep 3 18:23:37 EDT 2012

Kevin Vesga wrote:

>Both Peazip packages have been marked out-of-date since mid May. Furthermore I sent an email to the maintainer on August 15 and have yet to receive any response. Therefore I ask both packages be orphaned so someone can update them.
>
>peazip-gtk2: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=43957
>
>peazip-qt: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=43956

They have been disowned along with the other out-of-date packages owned by
tuxspirit. All had been flagged several months ago and there was no indication
of any recent activity.

Behold, my army of orphans grows beyond your feeble attempts to restrain
it. Soon there shan't be enough gruel to quell their aching bellies, and ache
they shall. Tell me, where will you hide from their dirty, begging hands?

/The Orphanmaker