[aur-general] Merge request

Zhengyu Xu xzy3186 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 09:54:58 EDT 2012

Hi Lukas,

At the beginning the maintainer of [1] decided to delete his own so
I thought it was better to merge them all. Then he changed his mind
so I just requested to merge the other two ([2] and [3]) in a second
requesting email. Anyway, thank you for your attention.

Best regards,
Zhengyu

[1]https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=62557
[2]https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=62556