[aur-general] Disown request for ArchLinux package weechat-git

Dmitry Korzhevin dkorzhevin at lsupport.net
Tue Sep 11 03:18:17 EDT 2012

11.09.2012 03:30, Daniel Wallace пишет:
> On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 12:05:32AM +0300, Dmitry Korzhevin wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> Please, disown package weechat-git
>>
>> https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=14159

>>> so i guess this is your first mail towards fastfret79 we'll
>>> wait for maximum 2 weeks for a response and then we can go over
>>> to disowning the package following the aur rules [1].
>>>
>>> [1]
>>> https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/AUR#Q:_Foo_in_AUR_is_outdated.3B_what_do_I_do.3F

--Ike

>> Best regards, Dmitry Korzhevin
> What is buggy about this package? I have been using it for a month
> now, and it have not had any problems with it.

This package has various errors, just use namcap:

weechat-git W: Referenced library 'libperl.so' is an uninstalled
dependency
weechat-git E: Dependency guile detected and not included (libraries
['usr/lib/libguile.so.17'] needed in files
['usr/lib/weechat/plugins/guile.so'])
weechat-git E: Dependency curl detected and not included (libraries
['usr/lib/libcurl.so.4'] needed in files ['usr/bin/weechat-curses'])
weechat-git E: Dependency libgcrypt detected and not included
(libraries ['usr/lib/libgcrypt.so.11'] needed in files
['usr/lib/weechat/plugins/irc.so', 'usr/bin/weechat-curses',
'usr/lib/weechat/plugins/script.so'])
weechat-git W: Dependency aspell detected but optional (libraries
['usr/lib/libaspell.so.15'] needed in files
['usr/lib/weechat/plugins/aspell.so'])
weechat-git W: Dependency lua detected but optional (libraries
['usr/lib/liblua.so.5.1'] needed in files
['usr/lib/weechat/plugins/lua.so'])
weechat-git W: Dependency tcl detected but optional (libraries
['usr/lib/libtcl8.5.so'] needed in files
['usr/lib/weechat/plugins/tcl.so'])
weechat-git W: Dependency ruby detected but optional (libraries
['usr/lib/libruby.so.1.9'] needed in files
['usr/lib/weechat/plugins/ruby.so'])
weechat-git W: Dependency python2 detected but optional (libraries
['usr/lib/libpython2.7.so.1.0'] needed in files
['usr/lib/weechat/plugins/python.so'])

And this package has no maintainer, because current maintainer doesn't
answer on e-mails.

Best regards,
Dmitry Korzhevin