[aur-general] freeplane in the AUR

Leonidas Spyropoulos artafinde at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 08:37:27 EDT 2012

On Sun, Sep 16, 2012 at 1:00 PM, Leonidas Spyropoulos
<artafinde at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 16, 2012 at 10:54 AM, Ike Devolder <ike.devolder at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Op zaterdag 15 september 2012 20:11:31 schreef scrawler:
>>> Hey guys,
>>>
>>> Would anybody like to take over the freeplane package for me? It needs
>>> to be updated, and I don't have time to take care of it.
>>>
>>> thanks!
>
> I would be interested to adopting that. Let me do some research as I
> am quite new to the PKGBUILDs (would be my 2nd package).

OK I made a new PKGBUILD for the latest version, let me know if you
want it or I can adopt it.

Thanks,
Leonidas

--
Caution: breathing may be hazardous to your health.

#include <stdio.h>
int main(){printf("%s","\x4c\x65\x6f\x6e\x69\x64\x61\x73");}