[aur-general] Deletion request: emacs-browsekillring

Limao Luo luolimao at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 10:19:32 EDT 2012

The package emacs-browsekillring [1] has an out-of-date source and is
badly named. The only consistently updated source for the
browse-kill-ring.el file that it is based on is the github-based
version. Since the source is github-based, I created a separate package
called emacs-browse-kill-ring-git [2]. As the current maintainer, I have
made a comment under [1] saying, "Accepting deletion request." Please
delete [1]. Thanks.