[aur-general] Please remove my AUR account

Xyne xyne at archlinux.ca
Sun Sep 16 18:57:59 EDT 2012

Tomasz Niedzielski wrote:

>Due to a cheeky comment (in my opinion) under one of my packages, I
>decided to resign from creating and developping any packages for
>public use.
>
>The best would be if you could completely remove my account and all
>packages created by me - those of them, which I adopted, will be
>orphaned (after removing my data from PKGBUILDS).
>
>Thank you.

I have suspended your account for now. I am not able to remove it.

Which comment are you referring to? If it was inappropriate then it should be
dealt with by a TU. I suspect that it may be oen of the comments in Polish on
the xbmc-addon-polish-media page [1], but I cannot read it.

I think it's a shame that you are dropping support for your packages due to a
single comment from a single user, but that is your choice. However, the
statement "after removing my data from PKGBUILDS" could be taken to mean that
you intend to vandalize the PKGBUILDs. I do not think you should do that. Of
course, if you just want to remove your name and email, that's fine.

Regards,
Xyne