[aur-general] No confirmation link received

Evangelos Foutras evangelos at foutrelis.com
Wed Sep 19 10:33:50 EDT 2012

On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 5:12 PM, Sandro Munda <munda.sandro at gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes... but the problem is the pass is incorrect (forgot). I would like
> to reset it using my mail.
>
> The problem is the mail is not sent or I don't receive the mail.

No email is sent if the email address is nonexistent. (The website
will still instruct you to check your email though, so that the page
can't be used to check whether an email is registered.)

I checked and there is no account associated with the email:
munda.sandro at gmail.com.

If you remember your username I can look it up.