[aur-general] Please orphan choqok-git

Michael Düll mail at akurei.me
Sat Sep 22 14:04:35 EDT 2012

Hallo!

Please orphan choqok-git [1]. The Maintainer last updated this PKGBUILD
on March 2011 and a complaint by AHoneybun on Sun, 17 Jun 2012 is still
unanswered. He is also unreachable by mail: When I try to email him, I get:

<Roozbeh at Roozbeh.us>: host mail.Roozbeh.us[69.172.134.138] said: 550
sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (#5.7.17) (in reply to RCPT TO command)

His second email address (me at slashrosa.org) also does not work, because
the domain slashroas.org is unregistered.

$ whois slashrosa.org
NOT FOUND

I created a fixed PKGBUILD and would like to adopt the package.