[aur-general] Duplicate Package Removal and Disown Request

Maxime GAUDUIN alucryd at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 17:56:03 EDT 2013

On Apr 7, 2013 11:47 PM, "Sam Stuewe" <halosghost at archlinux.info> wrote:

> On 2013-04-07 23:15, Maxime GAUDUIN wrote:
>>
>> Deleted hashcat-bin, thx.
>

> Anytime. Given the several month long break between updates for hashcat,
will the package be disowned? I have an updated and overhauled package
ready to be uploaded. As I mentioned, it has been several months since the
maintainer has pushed an update for the package.

> All the best,
>
> -Sam

I understand, still the protocol requires you to send an email to the
current maintainer. Only after 2 weeks without an answer can I disown it
for you. Ping me again when it's done :)

Cheers.
--
Maxime