[aur-general] pacman4.1 PKGBUILD-git help needed - fixed

Rob Til Freedmen rob.til.freedman at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 18:00:47 EDT 2013

Thanks for all suggestions!

I had an old git tree in the build dir which prevented a build.

Though, I managed a successful build without reading any of your comments
(and not knowing why it failed before) 'cause every reply went into my
'Sent Mail' folder not showing up in 'Inbox' - never had it before :(

Only found your replies when already updated AUR

Is it save to update/change the version scheme on AUR without going with
epoch?

rtf