[aur-general] Please transfer ownership of codespell package

Anatol Pomozov anatol.pomozov at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 09:35:14 EDT 2013

Hi,

Could you please transfer the codespell package ownership to me
(id=anatolik)? https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/codespell/

This package is broken for more than a year since last package update.
And the current maintainer did not fix it. The package is de-facto
abandoned. I tried to contacted current maintainer of the package
several times (first time I did it was in Dec 2012) but he never
replied.

I would like to fix the package and keep improving it. I already
maintain other AUR package (tup-git) and have patches to some other
packages.