[aur-general] Delete Package

Markus Bergholz markuman at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 13:42:37 EDT 2013

On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 7:30 PM, Yichao Yu <yyc1992 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 1:28 PM, Yichao Yu <yyc1992 at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 1:03 PM, Jelle van der Waa <jelle at vdwaa.nl>
> wrote:

> >> Why should we remove a perfectly working package, which someone has
> >> adopted?
> >>

> > It doesn't seem to be "perfectly working", but mark out-of-date/send a
> > email to current maintainer/orphan if no reply after two weeks should be
> > enough.

no! and it just build qucs, not qucs-core! it is 100% useless. furthermore,
it needs adms, whitch is not available too!

> Actually it should be merged into qucs-git when there is one...

atm i'll try to build it.
 this is the working adms pkgbuild http://git.osuv.de/aur/tree/testing/adms
but no one need it, so i don't upload it yet
qucs-qt4 is failing http://git.osuv.de/aur/tree/testing/qucs-qt4
but if my qucs-git don't fail, i'll upload it as qucs-git with adms and
don't core about qucs-svn

--
icq: 167498924
XMPP|Jabber: markuman at jabber.ccc.de