[aur-general] Possible Deletion Request for downpour

Aaron DeVore aaron.devore at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 16:49:44 EDT 2013

Downpour is a Python-based BitTorrent client with a web interface. There is
a place where a function returns None instead of the expected object. That
causes an exception when the web interface attempts to call a method on the
return value. If you want to dive in, I can describe it in more detail.

The package on the AUR is out of date. I can send you my current version.
It includes a full systemd setup and correct dependencies.

-Aaron DeVore