[aur-general] Delete and Merge requests

Doug Newgard scimmia22 at outlook.com
Sat Apr 20 16:02:44 EDT 2013

*** DELETE ***

Have been replaced, but nothing useful to merge.
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/python2-ethumb-svn/
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/python2-e_dbus-git/

easy_e17 was a script to pull all of the enlightenment programs from SVN, build
them, and dump them all in /opt. With the switch to Git, it's no longer valid.
The author has rewritten it as easy_efl, but with -git PKGBUILDS available,
nobody seems interested in packaging or using this on Arch. I have already
removed easy_e17 from the Wiki page after finding nobody to update it for
easy_efl, now just need to remove the AUR package.
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/easy-e17/

*** MERGE ***

Libraries were merged upstream, so now the bindings have been merged upstream
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/python2-e_dbus-svn/ INTO
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/python2-efl-git/

Enlightenment is moving from SVN to Git:
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/emprint-svn-arche17/ INTO
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/emprint-git/

https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/ephoto-svn/ INTO
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/ephoto-git/

ACE Stream is distributing in multiple packages now instead of one. I picked
what I thought would be the best to merge to.
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/acestream/ INTO
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/acestream-player/

Thanks
Doug Newgard (Scimmia)