[aur-general] Failure to boot after update yesterday evening (CET)

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Tue Apr 23 05:59:28 EDT 2013

On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 11:13 AM, Tianyi Wang <wty52133 at gmail.com> wrote:
> There are many bug reports about this issue on https://bugs.archlinux.org
>
> Tbh, before GNOME 3.8 got moved to stable repo, someone posted this bug on
> the mailing list, but it still got moved to stable without any warnings on
> the website.

Hmm, the one JoKoT3 mentions,
https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=161964, doesn't sound like
my issue at all.  As I've mentioned a few times now, my system hangs
before I get to GDM.  The last thing that appears on the terminal are
a few messages from systemd (nothing about any errors) and then
everything just freezes, no reaction to any key presses at all.

/M

email: magnus at therning.org   jabber: magnus at therning.org