[aur-general] TUs and their following of the Bylaws

Rashif Ray Rahman schiv at archlinux.org
Wed Aug 7 10:27:07 EDT 2013

On 7 August 2013 20:11, Angel Velásquez <angvp at archlinux.org> wrote:
> Supa easy, open the TU panel at the AUR, check who voted and who didn't
> on the lasts SVP (the last three or more if you want) .. make some
> decision about it, yeah we made the quorum but still, what about these
> people that is marked as active, do packaging stuff but are working
> isolated of the team? (seems to don't care about who we add or who we
> remove).

Whatever the perceived problems, it is important to remember that the
present bylaws allow three consecutive _failed_ quorums before any TU
is brought up for removal. Also, if quorum is not established then a
second vote ensues.

We don't really have to do anything on top of those. The problem as I
see it is basically manual procedures that can be replaced by
automation. (Before, it was worse; folks voted through the ML!)

--
GPG/PGP ID: C0711BF1