[aur-general] Deletion request

Lukas Jirkovsky l.jirkovsky at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 08:45:17 EDT 2013

On 8 August 2013 22:18, Quan Guo <guotsuan at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Lukas,
>
> I'm very glad that I can help manager the eminent-git in any possible way.
> I just subscribed to the aur-general maillist and I will participate further
> discussion there.

Hello Quan,
the eminent-git package is currently an orphan, so the only thing you
need to do (if you are willing to become it's maintainer) is to click
the "Adopt" button on the package page.
I can then merge your package, transferring it's votes, to the eminent-git.

> P.S. I do not know it is good to reply to the "aur-general at archlinux.org"
> directly, So
> If you think it it necessary, you could forward this email to others.

It's not really necessary, but have CC'ed it anyway, so others know
that we're on it.

Lukas