[aur-general] Delete package

WebReg webreg at vbsimple.net
Sun Aug 11 13:14:59 EDT 2013

I have not contacted the author because he was the previous maintainer
of the package and himself abandoned the package.
While the sources are no more available the whole PKGBUILD is trash and
does nothing useful.
Plus being poorly written this PKGBUILD copies only a bunch of
wallpapers in a folder.

Muflone