[aur-general] Remove maven-3.1.0 package

Leonidas Spyropoulos artafinde at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 09:05:17 EDT 2013

Hello Dave,

https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Arch_Packaging_Standards#Submitting_packages_to_the_AUR

> Please do not undermine the official repos. No one's stopping you from
> building the newer version locally, but submitting it to the AUR can and
> will cause problems.
>
> Thanks

You are absolutely right, apologies for that. I did had my worries that's
why I added on the PKGBUILD the 'maven' package in the conflicts and
provides arrays. I'll make sure I'll use them locally next time and not
submit them to AUR.

Cheers,
Leonidas