[aur-general] Disowned request for cairo-dock-bzr

Sébastien Deligny sebdeligny at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 08:36:34 EDT 2013

Le 16/08/2013 02:24, Maxime GAUDUIN a écrit :
> On Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 2:21 AM, Maxime GAUDUIN <alucryd at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> On Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 2:18 AM, Xyne <xyne at archlinux.ca> wrote:

>>> Neither of these are flagged out-of-date. jarryson is no longer the
>>> maintainer
>>> either. It seems that they have been adopted and recently updated by
>>> Mautz.
>>>
>>> Unfortunately, the current PKGBUILDs are of poor quality. Compared to the
>>> PKGBUILD in the linked thread (
>>> http://www.glx-dock.org/bg_topic.php?t=7069&pos=40)
>>> I think you would be a better maintainer and I am inclined to disown the
>>> package.
>>>
>>> Do any other TUs want to express an opinion here?

>>> Disowned.
>>>

>>> Regards,
>>> Xyne
>>>
>> I support Sébastien here, I had exchanges with him several times regarding
>> cairo-dock in [community] and he can get in touch easily with cairo-dock's
>> devs.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> --
>> Maxime
>>
> BTW, you don't need a $pkgbranch variable, you can use ${pkgname%-*}
> instead :)

Hello,

Thanks for disowning cairo-dock-plugins-extras-bzr. Regarding the 2
others package I will contact Mautz directly as the pkgbuild generate
the package with the version 2.2 of the dock despite the current version
is 3.2...

Lesebas