[aur-general] Proofreading request

Clément Junca cju.arch at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 17:17:16 EDT 2013

Hello,

Could someone have a look at the attached package, please ? It's my first
AUR package written from scratch.

I've packaged the script Feather written in Python2 by Dan Rue to handle
backups with tarsnap (https://github.com/danrue/feather).

It contains some difficulties for a beginner: sources from github, a patch
to correct Python executable name and a custom licence. I would be glad to
have a seasoned packager looking at it.

Running namcap gives two warnings:
  feather-git W: Dependency included and not needed ('tarsnap')
  feather-git W: Dependency included and not needed ('python2-yaml')
since namcap probably can't notice their usage as a system call and as a
Python library.

Best regards,
--
Clément