[aur-general] Fwd: Re: TU Votes -- Reminder!

Lukas Fleischer archlinux at cryptocrack.de
Wed Aug 28 04:50:51 EDT 2013

----- Forwarded message from Daenyth <daenyth+arch at gmail.com> -----

Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 20:59:55 -0400
From: Daenyth <daenyth+arch at gmail.com>
To: Lukas Fleischer <archlinux at cryptocrack.de>
Subject: Re: TU Votes -- Reminder!

Hi Lukas,

I think I must have missed doing this earlier, but unfortunately I find that I
have to resign my position as a TU. It's been a lot of fun and I've really
enjoyed working alongside so many great people and learning through it, but I
have a lot of new things going on in my life these days that doesn't leave me
time for the responsibility.

Could you please forward this email to the AUR list as well? I unsubscribed
some time ago.

Warm regards,
-Gavin

On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 7:46 PM, Lukas Fleischer <archlinux at cryptocrack.de>