[aur-general] Just a ping to all on the list

John D Jones III unixgeek1972 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 20:35:01 EST 2013

To all y'all who are contemplating disown requests for the following
packages:

https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/?SeB=m&outdated=on&K=jnbek

don't. I haven't forgotten u, nor ignoring you.. ( ok, there is that one
guy.... but I digress ). I've just been busy with alot of things and
haven't had a chance to get my build server fixed since a disastrous
problem arose regarding my power consumption. Excuses aside, I intend on
getting those modules updated I can, I'll likely orphan a couple (
volunteers could request such in reply to this thread ) and may request
more to be deleted. If all goes well, I should have this done by week's
end, otherwise, I'll update this thread with more pertinent information.
Sorry for the past several weeks of silence and stuff.
--
Thanks,
John D Jones III
unixgeek1972 at gmail.com