[aur-general] Merge request: openarena-data

speps speps at gmx.com
Sun Dec 8 20:51:07 EST 2013

On Mon, 09 Dec 2013 02:18:08 +0100
Nowaker <enwukaer at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am new a maintainer of openarena and openarena-data. I decided to ship
> OpenArena from a binary distribution provided by OpenArena developers.
> Thus it's making openarena-data package no longer needed.

Since Open Arena can be built from source [1], the
openarena package should provide the compiled version.

If you want to use the pre-built binary you may better upload a new
openarena-bin package that would provide and conflict with
openarena and openarena-data.

[1] http://openarena.ws/page.php?14

- speps -