[aur-general] Deletion request for xf86-input-wiimote-git

David Manouchehri d at 32t.ca
Fri Dec 13 17:36:44 EST 2013

There wasn't really any point in trying to "fix" the PKGBUILD, it was
broken and needed a rewrite (outdated pkgver, git downloading, broken
URLs and wrong package name). Also, there were comments about the
package not working from months ago and the maintainer hadn't responded
to them.

I think it's fair?

Also, thanks to Felix for the quick action.