[aur-general] Disown a number of ruby-* packages

Jeremy Audet ichimonji10 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 18:15:48 EST 2013

> For the last one, I think we can ignore the prefix as we already did for
> python packages (like python-dateutil and python2-memcached, they both
have a
> "python-" prefix on pypi index). But... as you wish :)

I also interpret those naming rules with a grain of salt. For example, the
vim-a [1] and vim-mark [2] packages refer to scripts named vim.a and
vim.mark, respectively. (the latter script is my own)

But whatever. The more important thing is that Anatol is maintaining
packages. Thank you.

[1] https://www.archlinux.org/packages/community/any/vim-a/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/vim-mark/

--Jeremy