[aur-general] Bundled applications policy?

WorMzy Tykashi wormzy.tykashi at gmail.com
Thu Dec 26 11:43:58 EST 2013

Hi,

I posted a message on the package, but the maintainer has not
responded yet. Their email is also not a recognised email address (I
have tried to contact them regarding my suggestions)

I should have clarified in my last mail that this package is not my
own, but one that was brought to my attention on the Arch forums by a
new user seeking assistance with it.

Since the owner is unreachable, would it be possible to remove the
package now (despite the two week rule). If preferred, I'll write a
PKGBUILD for the beta aircrack-ng package and update the theharvester
PKGBUILD so that the AUR status quo is maintained. I'll immediately
aurphan these packages so that someone else can maintain them,
however, as I have no interest in these tools..

Please let me know what your thoughts are, and how we should best proceed.

Happy holidays,

WorMzy