[aur-general] Disown request: mcwm-git and 2bwm

carstene1ns arch at carsten-teibes.de
Mon Dec 30 17:23:23 EST 2013

Am 30.12.2013 17:38, schrieb Brian F. G. Bidulock:
> Please disown mcwm-git and 2bwm:
>
>   https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/mcwm-git
>   https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/2bwm
>
> Out of date PKGBUILD.  Maintainer not responding
> to comments and maintainer email address is bouncing.
>
> I have updated PKGBUILD ready for both.
>
> --brian

With 2bwm this is an interesting case. The PKGBUILD maintainer is also
the upstream author and has been active on github recently. His email
address there is the same, so that the problem with the bouncing might
be temporary. However, his homepage states another email address
patrick.g.louis at usek.edu.lb, so it might be a good idea to contact
him regarding the problems using that.

Just my two cents...

best regards,