[aur-general] Please rename pidgion-opensteamworks

Jonas Heinrich onny at project-insanity.org
Mon Feb 11 07:13:31 EST 2013

Oh I thought this underscore might be some kind of naming convention,
because one should distinguish that "-bin" isn't part of package name?
Anyway, here's the new package, please merge:
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/pidgin-opensteamworks-bin/

Cheers,
onny

ps. Still searching a sponsor for TU application :)