[aur-general] Merge request e17-module-trash => e17-module-trash-svn

Doug Newgard scimmia22 at outlook.com
Wed Feb 13 01:52:48 EST 2013

LOL, it's already been merged. I was preparing to send a request email to this list
and noticed that your email from last month went unheeded, so I decided to email
Dashh myself asking him to either fix or orphan the package. He orphaned it, so I
included it in my requests yesterday.

Both of the orphaned/broken packages were merged into yours. :D

Scimmia