[aur-general] [Merge Request] wireless-bcm43142-oneiric-dkms into wireless-bcm43142-dkms

Frank Vanderham twelve.eighty at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 12:27:38 EST 2013

Could you please merge wireless-bcm43142-oneiric-dkms[0] into
wireless-bcm43142-dkms[1].
The primary reason for the new package vs. updating the old is that the
original package has "oneiric" in the name, which is an Ubuntu version
name. I did not know this when I first build the PKGCONFIG; myself and
several others just needed to get this damn driver to work on our Dell
laptops at the time, since we had no wireless.
The new package also has a much more reliable and applicable upstream link
(Ubuntu, where Dell maintains this codebase).

[0] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/wireless-bcm43142-oneiric-dkms/
[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/wireless-bcm43142-dkms/

Thank you!