[aur-general] disown request : razor-qt-git

Jekyll Wu adaptee at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 10:16:00 EST 2013

It is in 2012-03-06, almost one year ago, that this -git package is last
updated. Considering that the upstream development is quite active and
many more dependencies have been introduced, this package is currently
in a quite bad form (just compare the dependencies with that of razor-qt
to get the idea).

I'm not sure the status of the maintainer, but since the packages was
marked as out-of-date in 2012-12-24 and still no change since then, I
would see that maintainer as inactive.

In case someone asks, I haven't and won't send a private mail for
contact. If one maintainer is not interested in notifications from the
package he/she is maintaining, I can hardly believe he/she could/would
maintain that package well. So it is up to you guys to decide.

https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/razor-qt
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/razor-qt-git/