[aur-general] Disown Request for ec2-ami-tools

Don deJuan donjuansjiz at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 14:04:51 EST 2013

ec2-ami-tools was originally marked out of date on 11-28-2012

I emailed the package owner well over 2 weeks ago now (1-31-2013). I
would like to take over the package and have a working PKGBUILD already.
I am the maintainer for ec2-api-tools already so would be nice to start
getting the ami package back to being updated and useable on the AUR
again. I have attached the PKGBUILD of what I am running locally on my
system, in case the PKGBUILD needs to be reviewed.

Thank you for your time,
vwyodajl