[aur-general] gdc-git

Jorge Barroso jorge.barroso.11 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 07:44:24 EST 2013

Hi, I'm updating the gdc-bin package, but nowadays it is turned a git package,
so I'm compiling from source (and it will be named gdc-git).

I have a problem while compiling the source (I use makepkg once to check the
package) while i'm doing "make" to gcc according with the general installation
guide on the project's webpage. I don't know which is exactly the problem, but
those are the PKGBUILD[1] and what happens[2] after doing the source
downloads.

[1] http://pastebin.com/cWe4dDtv
[2] http://pastebin.com/RndQVYpH

I've thought it could be because of the line:

make -j2 2>&1 | tee build.log ||return 1

Because in my specific case it should be -j3, but I don't think it means too
much because "by defect" configuration of makepkg.conf was -j2 for a long time
even there was a 64 bits version.

Does anybody knows what happens? Thanks in advance