[aur-general] Remove request

atilla ontas tarakbumba at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 10:14:54 EST 2013

2013/2/28 Jorge Barroso <jorge.barroso.11 at gmail.com>

> El Jueves, 28 de febrero de 2013 15:51:23 atilla ontas escribió:
> > Please wait a day before deleting this package. I just see this package.
> > I'll look into it and if possible to build and get work; i'll adopt
> package.
> >

> > 2013/2/28 Jorge Barroso <jorge.barroso.11 at gmail.com>
> >
> > > Hi, the package boncuk[1] is outdated and even up to date fails during
> > > compilation. Furthermore, it is death since 2011
> > >
> > > [1] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/boncuk/
> > >
> > > Thanks
>
> Ok I agree :) i tried but I couldn't. I thought it needed a patch on the
> sqlite*.cpp file, which is the one who fails but I don't know so much of
> C++
> and sqlite... so I had to disown it again

I have succesfully build boncuk. sqlite.patch created from pysozluk-qt svn
trunk. I'm adopting package; altough i'll able to update it tonight. I'm
not on Arch for now. You can  find patch and other stuff here:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=Boncuk&project=home%3Atarakbumba%3Aarchlinux

Please Do Not DELETE this package from AUR!