[aur-general] Disown request for fusioninventory-agent

Guillaume Friloux guillaume.friloux at asp64.com
Mon Jan 7 02:29:29 EST 2013

On 04/01/2013 21:36, Jonathan Steel wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 04, 2013 at 03:49:41PM +0100, Guillaume Friloux wrote:
>> Hello everyone.
>>
>> I would like to know if it is possible to disown the
>> fusioninventory-agent AUR package so i can adopt it.
>> This PKGBUILD is flagged out of date since 2012-10-26, and the
>> actual owner of the package seems to have deleted his account.
>> I promise to give love to this package, by updating its version and
>> giving a systemd service file.
>>
>> My account name on AUR is kuri, just in case.
>> Thanks for your time.
> His account still exists and he was active less than 6 months ago. Send
> him an email and give him two weeks to respond.

Sorry for the noise, i got trap with 2 things :
- I lost my session, so, when i was viewing the package, i couldnt click
on the username of the owner.
- When looking at packages he maintains, on last column, it shows the
maintainer's name. But if you click it, it again shows the page of his
packages.

Both things tricked me to think that the user was deleted, im stupid.
I will mail him, thanks.